So, I'm off to a bad start already.... I haven't posted any Christmas or New Years photos! Oh well, I guess I'll have to do it next year! Anyways, Halie went to her second Fun Meet for gymnastics this past weekend! She did pretty well. At first she had a tantrum about starting 2nd on the beam (She wanted to be first!) I took her over to do floor first. After that she was fine. I think that the beam was too close to the audience and it just kinda freaked her out!

This is the best handstand I've seen her do on the beam. I've been told that she has very good form for her age.
This is Halie posing with her medal and score card afterwards.
Halie looks kinda silly in this one, but its the best one I got of the group. There are about 3 girls missing in the photo. The group is called the Hot Shots. They wear matching leos and perform at different places throughout the year. Stinkin adorable huh?
1 reactions:
Hey nice photo of Halie on the beam!
Post a Comment