We'll a long time ago...(February 7 to be exact) Halie had a photoshoot with J Olson Photography. I decided I am going to do a photo shoot for my kids every year on their birthday (if possible :) ) or soon afterwards! I think its a great way to capture their individual personality and interests each year! Plus I am what they call picture anal. Meaning that I have my kids' pictures taken a lot and my walls are covered in pictures of them rather than art. I must say I do love art too, I just don't have enough wall space for that. I must need a bigger house already. But anyways that's another blog... The shoot was way easier than taking her to any photo place I have ever been including Sears, Walmart, and the Picture People. The one on one shoot lasted 50 painless minutes and didn't pressure Halie at all. It allowed her "natural" beauty and "real" personality to shine. Thanks to Jenn I have some amazing pictures of Halie to look back on and remember exactly how she looked/smiled/behaved/etc... So here goes....Some of my favorites!


Halie doing the splits!







Ok, So I lied. Olivia got a couple pictures too!
I love their faces in this one!And just for clarification, these pictures were posted on here with permission from J Olson Photography http://www.jolsonphotography.net/
1 reactions:
ADORABLE and so excited about your new post! I can't wait to get Paisley's pics taken, I get all giddy just thinking about it and looking at your pics.... See you tomorrow! ( I am subbing for Kortni )
Post a Comment