Friday, April 4, 2008

Not to toot my own horn but....

I finally got a haircut and a brow wax! It's been long overdue and let me tell ya "I feel great!" This is the first time I have had a brow wax! I will never go back to tweezing again. Waxing was soooo much easier and faster. I thought it was going to hurt like a "biawatchhhhh". But surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. It definately feels a lot better than pulling each hair out one at a time! So I have another appt set up in June for high-lights and another brow wax. If you haven't had your brow's waxed before, I suggest you get on it because you don't know what you're missing!











1 reactions:

Korbi said...

Hey Hot Mama!! You look great and I'll bet you feel great. There is just something so wonderful about getting my hair done... :)