
Here is a picture of our new puppy! (the one with the hot pink collar) We went up to see her in Okanogan. She is such a sweetie. She was raised in a really nice area. The owners are really great too! She is purebred Golden Retriever. She has papers and is good hip certified. She also comes from a good bloodline of champion hunting dogs! Her parents are pictured below. Their names are Tipper and Chase. Halie had a great time playing fetch with those dogs. I think she is going to love having a big dog! (Our first) YEAH! We are so excited! We didn't want to leave her, but she'll be home with us in 10 days, when she is 6 weeks old~I need help with names. Any ideas???

3 reactions:
Hi Jade! Wow, what a great blog! I absolutely love the template! Where did you get it? Here is a suggestion for a name...How about "Chipper"? It's a combination of the parents names. Hope you are doing well. Kyla
I like Tessa, or Tessie... I know I got good taste!! :o) Well hope all is good. When do you get the sweet cheeks??
See ya at the gym!!! Des
How about something to do with Rascal Flatts??? Since it has sentimental value?? Kortni
Post a Comment