Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh yeah....the dog...

Sorry for those faithful readers of mine that have been hanging on since June to see updated pictures and a name for our dog. I really procrastinated over the summer didn't I? Well anyhow, her name is Macie and she next week she will be 5 months old!!! It's hard to think that she is still so young, yet she looks so big. Her favorite things to do at this age are playing fetch, chewing up anything she finds on the floor (i.e. my kid's toys!!!), and jumping on people. She is sooo full of energy and excitement that when she sees anyone she jumps up on them. Slightly annoying, but we are working on it. Other than that, she has been a great dog. Halie enjoys getting her fresh water and food when we wake up in the morning. Unfortunately, I have been the lucky one taking care of most of the poop scoopin' duty!! YAY ME!!!
As a reminder this is what she looked like at about 6 weeks old......

(in the pink collar)

1 reactions:

Korbi said...

Oh such a cute pup. Adorable really. :)