Sunday, January 18, 2009

JAY LENO!!!!!!

On Saturday night, I had the pleasure of attending a comedy performance of Jay Leno. It was at the Northern Quest Casino in Spokane. Man I got carded too many times to count and all I wanted to do was see Jay Leno!!! I went with my mom and we had a wonderful time. Jay Leno sure is funny! It was totally surreal seeing him live too. Sorry for the blurry pictures, but I took them with my flash off because you weren't supposed to take pictures! Oops! :)


(Does my mom's chin show any resemblence to Jay's?)

3 reactions:

Korbi said...

glad you had fun! You need to post more!!!!! :)

Jess said...

How fun!!! I hope you had some good laughs :)

Parks said...

Hey, I do miss you and your laughs. I hope all is well, call write or post sometime. Best wishes Jade, and miss you and the "girls".