I bought some Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri nail polish the other day and tried it. Man am I impressed. It really does dry quickly as long as you don't overcoat your nails. This stuff is amazing, especially when I paint Halie and Olivia's nails. It dries before they even have a chance to smudge it. Also, the brush has a rounded tip. So it covers your nail in practically one stroke without all the mess. How cool is that? So I give it a two thumbs up and recommend it to all you mommies out there! I am going to stock up on more colors next time I go to Walmart.
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago

2 reactions:
You mean, it won't end up on my carpet, couch, clothes, etc??? I'll definately be stocking up. Thanks for the tip. We NEED a playdate soon. The girls are missing your girls...
LOVE this stuff!! The navy blue is my favorite :)
Post a Comment