Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Guess who's THREE today?????

O L I V I A P A I G E.

Yep my baby turned the big 3 today. Can you believe it? I can't. I don't have a baby anymore....WAH!!! :( Just kidding...I'll live!


The three things I love about Olivia right now are:

1) Her sweet laugh....


2) Her angelic demeanor....


3) How she's always soo happy when she wakes up in the morning....



She had a party today at the aquatic center with her friends. Thanks to all of you who came to make her day special! (I'd post the pictures, but they are on my mom's camera.)

So here's to you Olivia......


H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y B A B Y D O L L!!!!!

ALSO.......

The other day she said the cutest thing ever. You've all seen the commercials for Ice Age 3 right? Well the theme song goes like this... "I like to move it, move it." Olivia's version goes like this...."I like to moob it, moob it" It's stinkin adorable!

3 reactions:

Korbi said...

Happy Birthday Miss Olivia!!! Beck misses you!!!

sandy k. smith said...

Holy smokes! She is so gorgeous! Happy Birthday Olivia!

just a mom with a camera said...

hey i finally typed in the right address!! olivia is so dang cute, it's no wonder case likes her so much.