Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 20 months Miles & Sandy!!!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone! ~ Almost 2 whole years!!!



Just a quick note to let you know that Miles was telling me about your anniversary today and he starting crying.......... (because we were talking about how hard it is for him to be away from you)......how sweet girl.....it must be l o v e !!! :) Hope you are having a great day! :)


P.S. Miles wants more letters....he said he hasn't received one all week...... :)

1 reactions:

sandy k. smith said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm bawling my eyes out right now!! This was the sweetest thing! I'm still trying to take it all in...I wasn't expecting this.

First of all, I ADORE those pictures of him! Is he not the hottest guy you've ever seen?
Secondly, I can't believe he started crying when he was talking about being away from me! That was so comforting to hear from you. He sends me cute, mushy letters all the time telling me how much he loves me and stuff, but I always have doubts or wonder if he still really means it. To hear that from you reassured me that he really does still love me that much!
Lastly, will you PLEASE tell him that I love him TO DEATH!!? And tell him I sent him a letter today and I wrote him one today too that I'll send tomorrow.

Thank you SO SO SO much for this sweet post. It made my LIFE! You're the best.
Love, Sandy K.

p.s. In all of Miles' letters, he goes off about how awesome you are. He always says you're his favorite. My grandma got a letter from him today so she read it to me and it talks all about you and how awesome you are. He talks about how adorable your girls are, and how he admires how your life is so put together. Just thought you should know! Thanks again Jade.